This documentation is for the (outdated) version 1.x of the bundle. For the current 2.x versions, please refer to the current documentation.
This is the documentation for the FOSHttpCacheBundle. Use the FOSHttpCacheBundle to:
- Set path-based cache expiration headers via your application configuration;
- Set up an invalidation scheme without writing PHP code;
- Tag your responses and invalidate cache based on tags;
- Send invalidation requests with minimal impact on performance with the FOSHttpCache library;
- Differentiate caches based on user type (e.g. roles);
- Easily implement your own HTTP cache client.