This documentation is for the (upcoming) 2.0 of the library. For the stable 1.* version, please refer to the stable documentation.
This is the documentation for the FOSHttpCacheBundle. Use the FOSHttpCacheBundle to:
- Set path-based cache expiration headers via your application configuration;
- Set up an invalidation scheme without writing PHP code;
- Tag your responses and invalidate cache based on tags;
- Send invalidation requests with minimal impact on performance with the FOSHttpCache library;
- Differentiate caches based on user type (e.g. roles);
- Easily implement your own HTTP cache client.